Monday, June 25, 2012

Nitty Gritty

I know that we've had our keys for a week but tonight was our first chance at being able to actual do any work! With limited daylight hours and limited lighting in parts of the house we didn't set our goal too high for tonight.

1. Remove stuff from the walls: I unscrewed a few curtain rods, removed a few nails, a cheapo hanging mirror from a closet door, a lock that you find on a public restroom (SO weird), and a few other odds and ends. We also took down an accordion door that we knew we were destroying when we first viewed the house:

Now you see it.....



Now you don't!!!



And how about this shower that needs some work? I assisted Jordan in removing the doors and track. I can't wait to clean this baby up.





Sorry about these photos. Little light and an iPhone don't work too well.

2. Anyway, Jordan also swept because we set off "Adams Plus Room Fogger (Pack of 3)" and there were definitely some dead critters laying around. I HATE bugs. So he got to do the dirty work. That's all we got to tonight!

I did shoot this from our back yard. The color was pretty!


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin