- Oh my god, what did we get ourselves into?
- What else do we need to secure our loan?
- What appliances will we need to buy and should we hit some upcoming summer sales?
- Should we tackle the plumbing or the electrical first?
- How do we know if we can actually knock this wall down?
One of the things on my mind is how to make this kitchen look updated without doing a huge renovation. I've been trying to
research grout colorants and came across sites like these:
The other part of the kitchen would be painting the cabinets. We are probably going to steer away from white and go with a color, like a muted blue. Something like this that I pinned. Get some new hardware for the cabinets. Get rid of those window blinds. Make the place ours. This summer will definitely be filled with sweat and tears... and possibly blood given that I'm pretty inexperienced in diy projects like this.
Okay, back to waiting...